Saturday, April 6, 2013

Vaya and a haircut, 2 bits

Just another picture of the Vaya, from a couple of weeks ago. Haircut time, and the first time I left the bike locked up all by its lonesome, unattended.  It took some courage on my part, but there wasn't enough room to bring it into the place of cheap and fast haircuts. I was able to keep an eye on it through the window while I waited for my turn at the swivel chair, but not during the actual hair cutting.

Had a little trouble reaching the lock around the frame and the handrail.

In other news, the Walmart/Mongoose $200 Oversized All Terrain Bike is causing a stir on the interwebs.

I don't know, I think I'm going to stick with one of the other brands, as I don't have the time, inclination, or ability to do all the mods other bike geeks are doing to it.  But for 200 bucks, how could you go wrong?


No comments:

Post a Comment