Monday, April 1, 2013

Studs off


With the last day for studs to be legal in Washington State approaching, I Got the studs off my Marin Muirwoods on Saturday.  Luckily I didn't have to resort to the screwdriver to get them off, as the Marathons came off the rim easily with the plastic tire levers.  I've broken more than my fair share of tire levers trying to get tires off.

Since I had the bike out, Debbie wanted to ride it for our planned Easter ride.  I gave the bike a test ride to see if every thing was still in working order. As I rode it from our back yard to the front, I headed straight for the steps leading down to our driveway without thinking.  I startled myself when I realized what I was about to do, and said to myself  "what, you get some 5 Ten shoes and suddenly you think you're Danny Macaskil??"  So I thought better of it and walked the bike down.  Didn't want to spend the day at the ER.

No comments:

Post a Comment