Tuesday, January 22, 2013

"Everybody needs a mountain bike!"

The January Blog Scratch and Dent Clearance Event/ Backlog Blog demo's on sale now! Clearing out 2012 model posts that I started and never finished or got bored with or were old news by the time I got halfways finished.

A few years ago I was looking at the mountain bikes at REI.  I had my Marin Muirwoods at the time, which is a good all around bike, but could only really handle light trail riding with the slick tires on it. Didn't know if I really needed a mountain bike.  I could put knobbier tires on the Muirwoods and ride more trails.  I found a Marin Alpine Trail on sale but I was hesitant - I told the good guy helping me, I just don't know if I need one.

He looked at me and said "Everybody needs a mountain bike!"

Well he, of course, was right.  I finally got a new mountain bike last year and it's a blast.

1 comment:

  1. I guess the statement "Everybody needs a mountain bike" is true most especially for the bike enthusiasts.I found some relevant mountain bike reviews in this site : www.bikeroar.com. I think this could be of great help.

    ReplyDelete