Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Full Moon Fiasco #71

So...my last minute ride on a 10 person roster for the 24 hours Round the Clock  Mountain Bike race fell through, which is just as well cuz I felt like sleeping through the weekend. But it would've been fun to get a couple laps in on the Pugsley Necro.

We got to finally do the Full Moon Fiasco ride on Saturday instead.  Usually the ride rolls around each month and I'm out of town or too tired but this Saturday all systems were go.  Of course, now that I've done one, the fearless leader announced there would only be two more rides.  I'm not what they call an early adopter, I guess.









A fun ride through Spokane from the Swamp to the Viking. And a very cold, fast ride home from the Viking in shorts and light pullover at 11:30pm. Which is like 2 hours later than I'm usually out on a Saturday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment