Saturday, July 15, 2017

R2T: Lake Easton to Ellensburg photo dump

Lake Easton was a good camping spot, and I got going a little late in the morning. A little warn out from my Issaquah escapade. A Bunch of pics from there to Ellensburg:




a party float! tempting




 Cle Elum


There's a Barbecue joint here in the old train depot, but it was unfortunately closed Monday.  I hung around for a bit, borrowing their electricity to recharge phone/batteries and ate some snacks.

On the dry side of the state now, but got a few rain drops.



Enter at your own risk! I dutifully signed the waiver, gathered up my courage, girded my loins, and forged onward.




Party Barn! A roadside attraction tempting me to get off track.

 

In Ellensburg, there was a nice trailhead with directions through town to the next trailhead.



ok that's it for now, shouldn't take me too long to post pics from Ellensburg to the Columbia River.

No comments:

Post a Comment