Saturday, February 15, 2014

Hurt my poor little ego

A few people at work asked me now with the warm weather we had this week, if I'm back to riding my bike.

What? I guess they missed me hauling the fatbike through the office. 

I try to shrug off winter bike commuting as nothing special, but maybe I'm slightly proud of not missing a day. It helps that we had less snow than average, but we did get a cold stretch and finally some snow that stuck around. I still haven't figured out why people don't think it's crazy to ski or hunt in the cold, but to bike in it is strange. It's okay, I can live with the crazy bike guy image, maybe like it a bit, but knowing it's actually not that special. I'm just hooked on it.


1 comment:

  1. Ain't that the truth about skiers and hunters in the winter. It's probably because we don't have a reality show.

    ReplyDelete