Wednesday, May 2, 2012

So Many Choices

hey long time no hi-C. Not much going on here, but this is all I got, something I started and abandoned before my little hand problem.

Drop bar, flat bar, swept-back bar, chopper style.

Cycle Chic - "Style over Speed"; Vehicular Cycling - "fast, efficient"; Try to follow most rules of the road but don't stop fully at stop signs when it's clear (just like cars do); Just ride

Bike Specific clothes, racing kit, street clothes, combination Street and Bike.

Clipless pedals, platform pedals, half and halfs

caliper, disc, v-brake, no brakes.

Sit up, hunch over, relaxed, aggressive position.

Mountain, urban, racing, road, touring, hybrid, rando.

26, 29er, 700c, 27x1&1/4, 650b, skinny, wide

10 speed, single, 24, 28, 20

triple crank, double, single

I give up, there's just too many possibilities to list all of them. But they all seem to be good.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent post, love the flow. And good use of your down time.

    Things broken, strained and sprained truly suck. Hope you're having good day-to-day progress and that maybe you'll be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel soon, if you haven't already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Pat. Yes I do believe I'm seeing some end tunnel light getting closer. Out of my cast, hand's a little stiff but I may be able to grip a handlebar soon. Just might not be able to shift or brake so good with that hand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott, I'd like to talk to you off-blog about the John Wayne trail. When you have a minute, could you shoot me a quick email - pat[dot]sprute[at]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete