Monday, March 26, 2012

Sunday Ramble

super nice day yesterday. Explored the trails over at Riverside State Park, wasn't sure where I was going or where I was half the time, just followed the trails to see where they go. Luckily it's hard to get lost up there, as even directionally challenged me could tell where Spokane was at any time. Also, you could just follow the sound of the rifle range along the river to get back. Met a few bikers out there, and followed the advice of one to follow the "trail to the right" for a good view. Had to walk my bike partway up the hill, but it was worth it.

Figured out how to send my Garmin GPS track to Garmin Connect so I was able to get a bird's eye view of just where I went.  I don't think I'm going to be able to repeat this exact course again.

A few camera phone pics:




No comments:

Post a Comment