Tuesday, March 1, 2016

new 2016 Salsa Vaya

Nah, I didn't get one but I was tempted when I saw they have been updated with clearance for up to 700 x 50 tires  or 700 x 45 with fenders (the titanium model slightly less).  And they're purty, too.




I've been wondering if Salsa has plans to offer a 650b or 650b+ Fargoish bike; this year isn't the year, but they do have the 29+ Deadwood.

Anyways, I'm not in the market for a new bike.

At least for now.  Concertinas are expensive.

I had an idea - maybe I'll try to do a post every day in March.  I've always admired those Monday thru Friday bloggers like BSNYC and All Hail the Black Market. We'll see how it goes.  Doubtful if I can find enough things to say but I got a few idears.

3 comments:

  1. Seems like we've both become relatively quiet these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I blame it partly on my phone which I usually use for the Internet. It's just too dang hard to open up the laptop and make a proper post, and difficult to type on the phone.

      Delete
    2. think i need to get a tablet. but i can't even take the trouble to update instagram so not sure if that would help!

      Delete